We need you. You need us.
Let's hang out.
Even though we would love to welcome everyone with a hug and a hot beverage, that is not the world we are in right now. We are committed to all of our safety and to being inline with the current laws and recommendations passed down by our authorities.
COVID-19 Precautions at HOME
- Meetings limited in size to 50 people indoors or 100 people outdoors.
- Masks, face coverings, or face shields are currently required statewide for offices and indoor public spaces.
- Masks, face coverings, or face shields are required in outdoor public spaces when physical distancing of at least 6 feet is not possible.
Please join us virtually if...
- You or anyone in your household has experienced fever, cough, sore throat, or shortness of breath in the last 72 hours.
- You have been in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 please stay home and join us virtually for 2 weeks or until you have been cleared by a doctor.
Procedures for HOME
- Don mask before entering the building or coming within 6 feet of another person.
- Wash hands or sanitize upon arrival to the building.
- Check in with assistant at check in station. Only the assistant will use the touch screen.
- Your name tag will specify your assigned room for the evening.
- Sit at 6 ft. physically distanced seating.
- No removal of mask while indoors unless specified.
- Always maintain 6 feet from others to the best of your ability.
Connect with us virtually
We know not everyone is able to make in person meetings right now and we still want you to be involved! Please join us in our private FaceBook group where we will offer recordings of some speakers, engaging conversation, updates, and more! Also please contact us at email@example.com with any questions or needs you might have. You can also be added to our email list at the link below to get regular updates and content right in your inbox! We need you. You need us. Let's hang out!
If you have any further questions about the COVID-19 precautions at HOME
please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org